Thursday 10 March 2011

New business cards :D

Just wanted to share my new business cards and do a little review of my experience with moo.com and their service.

So their estimated arrival was 15th March, theyre 5 days early and I love them. I got 50 made, came to a little over £16 inc. P&P which I think id very reasonable considering the quality.

Here they are:


And a close up of the back:
My photos of the cards are a bit grainy but the actual quality of the cards is brilliant. I chose a matte finish. I think the choices are a little bit limited and you also have a small choice of card type as well. The colours are really vibrant and the quality of the card is great. I chose the standard business cards but they do postcards and mini cards as well, the mini cards are actually quite cute but as I have to rely on my images to promote my work I needed something a bit bigger. What attracted me to moo in the first place was the fact you can have as many different images as you like, you dont have to have the same cards, you can have a different image on each card if you like. I uploaded 5 images and received 10 of each image so the people you give them to can choose the card which appeals to them and you can get more of your work out there to potential clients rather than just showing them 1 image, 1 example of what you can do.

I found their service easy to use and understand, very clear and being the big kid I am I loved receiving the update e-mails from a service robot called Little Moo telling me about the progress of my order and how to seek further help if I wanted to speak to an actual real person.

They arrived really well packaged and came with a gorgeous little black storage box with separaters (is that correct?) titled 'Mine' and 'Theirs' so you can have a place to store your cards and cards youve collected from other industry professionals. I love it.

However, Im not 100% happy with my black and white cards...the image is grainy and Ive been told the image I used wasnt hi-res enough, it looked fine during the ordering process. Moo have kindly offered me a replacement order of 50 cards which has boosted me back up to being 100% happy with their service. I will certainly be re-ordering more cards in the future especially since I have an exciting bridal photoshoot coming up next week which I will keep you all updated about.
If you need business cards, I definitely recommend using moo.com I wont be going anywhere else.

1 comment:

  1. New business cards are very helpful for your business. But i think your cards are only for beauty parlor business.
    Plastic business cards.

    ReplyDelete