Thursday 14 October 2010

Photoshoot with Charlotte Chapman

Today I headed to Birmingham for a shoot in various locations around the city. It was my first location shoot and I had a great time despite the weather threatening to rain. The model was amazing as was the photographer.

Heres a few sneaky piccies from the shoot taken on my crappy camera.


We wanted to go for a sort of casual look with a less casual looking makeup. We did plan to turn this into a smokey eye but really liked how it looked so we kept it and i think it worked really well especially with the models t-shirt. We did a quick shopping trip to grab the jacket before we started the shoot and i think it finished the look off really well.

Even though it was pretty cold, I had an awesome time. The model Manda aka Cherry Vixon was so much fun, absolutely stunning and just fantastic to work with. Charlotte was just amazing, so talented. Ive admired her work and was so happy that I got to work with her. Im sure the results of all our work will be amazing.

Stay tuned to see Charlottes photos from todays shoot.You can view more of her work here : http://www.charlottechapmanphotography.co.uk/

She's so amazing that shes already sent me one of the retouched pics so heres a BONUS sneak peek.


Youre the first people to see it other than myself, the model and photographer so enjoy blog followers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment