Friday 1 October 2010

L'Occitane en provence - fleur cherie hand cream

So I was out shopping and spotted some lovely looking freebies with this months magazines (theyre actually Novembers issues). They looked too good to pass up so I obviously bought them and thought Id review the free beauty products for you.

Free with the November issue of InStyle magazine youll get L'Occitane en provence hand cream. There is a choice of 3 but I could only see 1 available which was the Fleur Cherie.

Despite the very floral smell (I'm not big on floral scents at all) I actually really like the hand cream. You dont need much at all with this, use it sparingly, a little goes a long way and it sinks in to the skin quickly without leaving your hands feeling greasy or sweaty like some hand creams do. My hands actually feel really soft just after the first application but Im really not keen on this flowery scent.

Im also put off a little bit by the tube. It reminds me so much of my acrylic paint tubes and theyre a nightmare if they split or the top breaks.

Im also about to review the free nailvarnish I got with Maire Claire magazine so be sure to give that a look as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment