Wednesday 23 February 2011

Re-review of Benefit Do it Daily Moisturiser

I feel I didnt give this product a fair chance. I slated it as the worst product ever and now think it deserves a re-review.

You can see my first review of Benefit's "Do it Daily" here

After saying it was the worst thing Id ever put on my skin and I never wanted to use it ever again, I have actually used it a couple more times since reviewing it and my boyfriend seems to be taking a shine to it as well. He has oily skin so he likes using this one although it did sting his eyes. He tried to blame it on the eye serum I applied to him afterwards (he keeps complaining about his bags since he started his early shift) but Ive got that in my eye before and it doesnt sting at all. But yeah Ive been using it and Ive noticed a difference in my skin.

Even though its oil free, my dry patches seem to be clearning up as well, my oily areas are no longer my oily areas and Im liking it so much I barely notice the vinegary smell I mentioned previously and the stinging sensation is gone. Ive actually noticed it sinking into my skin better, it leaves my skin lovely and soft and smooth feeling afterwards. Maybe Id just exfoliated too hard on that particular review day but Im actually liking this product. I wouldnt say loving in, love is a strong word saved only for products I will use religously and repurchase. This one, I still wouldnt buy it, I still stick to the fact that its overpriced and its not that great but I have to aplogise to Benefit for previously slating this not so bad product. I'll continue to use it if Im feeling oily and no doubt my boyfriend will continue to ask where it is so he can use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment