Wednesday 1 September 2010

An exciting day so far

So I woke up today, the sun was shining, I logged onto the internet to find an e-mail from a well known makeup shop who are looking for MUA's to work on their stand at IMATS 2011 in London.

I also logged on to my MM profile and had a message waiting for me from Lucy and Sara at LuaSarcy asking if Id like to be MUA for an upcoming shoot for their new collection in October. You can see some examples of their gorgeous bespoke dresses here http://www.luasarcy.co.uk/

Needless to say im very excited. Watch this space.

Also I did the makeup for a wedding on Saturday. It was a wedding I was particularly worried about but I feel it all went well in the end and the bride looked gorgeous :) It finally gave me a chance to use my MAC face and body foundation for the first time and it worked a treat. I'm also finding that the UNE tinted lipbalms are great for brides who want a bit of colour to their lips but dont want to wear lipstick.

I think ive perfected my touch up kits now too. Ill post a photo of my kit and my touchup kits at a later stage for anyone who is interested and also for people to comment on how they think its looking so far, ive still got a long way to go with it. Im hoping to add some yaby palettes in the next few months.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah glad to hear such great news! We should meet up for a coffee when I come to London in Oct...don't know how far you're actually from London but if you want to we can arrange something :)

    ReplyDelete