Monday 6 September 2010

Rebel Magazine Photoshoot

So I just got back from the my first magazine shoot with Rebel Magazine.

It was brilliant. I even got a little bubble of proudness on my tummy as I watched the model posing in the makeup I had done.

I did 4 different looks, building it up as the shoot progressed and I think I did a good job. The whole team were fantastic, the model was gorgeous, the collection was impressive and the photographer was great.

The images will be featured in a 6-8 page spread in Rebel Magazine hopefully out towards the end of September so stay tuned for images. But until then here is a little behind the scenes sneek peek of one of the looks I did.




My new chair came in very handy :)

So whilst youre waiting for Issue 2 why not check out Issue 1:
www.rebelmagazine.co.uk

Im hoping to be doing more shoots for Rebel Magazine in the future.
My model for the day was Cyan Cheung www.cyancheung.co.uk
My photographer and stylist was Namal http://www.modelmayhem.com/namal
The clothing designer was Shiromi Lazarus

No comments:

Post a Comment