Wednesday 23 March 2011

Spring has sprung

5 things I love about spring:
  • The promise of warm weather although Ill probably end up working indoors again all summer....I sort of missed last summer completely and just watched it pass me by through the shop window :(
  • Flowers starting to appear
  • Saying hello to dresses of the floral and colourful variety and goodbye to dull winter clothes
  • Spring makeup trends
  • Different food. Over winter I seem to have a lot of stews, casseroles, soups etc now Im quite looking forward to salads and fruit.
5 things I hate about spring:
  • Bees and wasps
  • The unpredictable weather and having to carry around a coat and umberella just incase it rains
  • Getting my ghostly white legs out to get a bit of colour - this almost never happens as I hate my legs but they really do need to see some sunshine.
  • The fact that all my summer shoes went mouldy in my old flat so Ill have to carry on wearing winter boots until I can afford summer shoes
  • Not being able to wear sunglasses - prescription sunglasses are just hideous
I am really enjoying lighter mornings and finishing work when its still light and being able to sit in my front room with the light coming in and the windows open to let all the signs of sinter out. HELLO SPRING!!

I was also happy that spring time showed itself for the wedding photoshoot on Sunday, the weather was perfect.

Ill be putting some piccies up from the shoot later this week or possibly today.

No comments:

Post a Comment