Friday 25 March 2011

Photoshoot with Charlotte Chapman - Sneaky peeks

So today I had my second photoshoot with the fantastic Charlotte Chapman. Her photos turned out amazing last time so I was very excited to shoot with her and we had an absolutely stunning model today.

It was a lovely spring day, the weather was gorgeous, the flowers are just starting to blossom, I couldnt have asked for a better setting or better weather. The makeup for todays shoot was soft, pink and feminine with some shimmer and a bit of an edge. Our model Bayleigh usually wears bright red lipstick so it was a bit of a shock to see herself with nude lips. The looks were based around 2 flower necklaces charlotte had so we did 2 looks, for the second look I added some blue eyeshadow, metallic purple cream eyeliner and a pink lip.We wanted it to look really carefree, just really chilled out and I actually challenged myself to do hair. I was very impressed with myself. I managed to do a loose fishtail plait with a little help from youtube and I put some curls in as well, the look was quite messy which is what we were going for. Its given me the confidence to try out doing hair again.

Anyway, here are some sneak peeks from the shoot - behind the scenes style. I didnt get as many as usual as I was holding a reflector most of the shoot.








Ill put some of the finished shots up when theyve been edited. Im very excited, I forced Charlotte to show me some of the pics she shot today and they already look amazing. Im not sure how well the shimmery eyeshadow will show up...hopefully itll be pretty. Lots of flowers around so definitely a good spring shoot :)

Thanks to Bayleigh and Charlotte for a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment