Wednesday 6 April 2011

Whispers of a Sea Nymph

You can now see Issue 2 of Rebel Magazine online. My work is featured on an 8 page spread from page 74 onwards and the series is called "whispers of a sea nymph". Its been nearly 8 months since the shoot and I must admit, i was beginning to wonder if Id ever see the images but seeing them today has made it worth the wait :)

Some other photos from the same series are dotted around in the issue which Im really pleased about.

Take a look here

I do prefer the cleaner looks, the smudgey looks didnt turn out so well but its still early days, im still learning and this was my very first photoshoot so.....I think I can be forgiven a little bit.

I may be doing more for Rebel Magazine in the future so....watch this space. For now, I hope you enjoy Issue 2

No comments:

Post a Comment