Wednesday 23 February 2011

Soap & Glory "You wont believe your eyes" review

So it was my 25th birthday on Saturday and my lovely boyfriend bought me more Soap & Glory treats which I am loving at the moment. Im in danger of spending all of my money on this range at the moment.

I received "You wont believe your eyes" which is a roll on eye serum which claims to decrease the appearance of puffiness and dark circles with its illuminating serum.
It has a 3 ball roll on applicator which is really easy to use and a little goes a long way.
I actually dont have much darkness or puffiness (I dont think) so this product probably doesnt produce very visible results but it feels great. My eyes feel more awake, theres a slight tingling, cooling sensation and just leaves my eyes feeling refreshed. Really easy to use, Im sure itll last me ages. I love it.

Here are the products details copied from asos.com where you can buy this product for £9.25. Also available at Boots where theres currently a 3 for 2 offer.

What’s inside?

- AMC: Advanced Moisture Complex plus a cellular booster to help reduce the appearance of under eye dark shadows
- SESAFLASH: skin tightening agents and special illuminators help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and provide a soft focus and brightening effect
- Soothing and cooling concentrated CUCUMBER JUICE and allantoin. 


Here are the pics but like I said, not really any visible results as I dont yet suffer too badly with puffiness or dark circles but it did feel refreshing.
On the left: Without serum On the right: After serum


Ive got more products to review so stay following.

No comments:

Post a Comment