Thursday 7 October 2010

The Biscotti Kitchen

A few weeks ago I was runner up in the "Name the Biscotti" competition run by The Biscotti Kitchen

My prize was a pack of my chosen biscotti. I thought I'd review them too. I know theyre not beauty related but I thought youd enjoy the review all the same.

I chose the rocky rollercoaster biscotti. (id alrady sampled the chocolate and orange biscotti and they are to die for) They came very well packaged with a cute little card as well from Ewa :)
I originally chose the chocolate marble biscotti but was advised by Ewa that the rocky rollercoaster may be more to my liking as Id confessed to being a massive chocaholic.

I am a dunker so naturally I made a cup of tea and sat down to enjoy the mini biscotti's.
I really enjoyed the biscotti. The only criticism I have is that on the website it specifically says the rocky rollercoaster biscotti is soft baked for young mouths so I expected to bite into it and meet a soft, delicious biscotti. However, it was more of a classic hard bicotti which I love but I was expecting softness. Still tasty and enjoyable and they didnt last long.

I think these biscottis would make an excellent gift and after searching for the perfect recipe myself, there is defnitely an art to making these. Ewa is so helpful and I think this competition was great, having the chance to name a biscotti is very exciting.

Check it out, these biscottis are definitely worth a look....and a nibble.

No comments:

Post a Comment