Friday 22 October 2010

Wicked Candles

As I blog my flat in smelling the best its ever smelled. A friend of mine recently set up a business making and selling candles. The business is called Wicked Candles and it just so happens that Im moving house next week and want it to smell Christmassy.
I'm a right fusspot though and wont buy anything unless I can smell it.

Today I received some samples in the form of small melting tarts which you can buy from Wicked Candles for just £1 (GBP). As soon as they popped through the letter box I couldnt wait to open them. I could smell something delicious inside the packaging and I wasnt disappointed. I received 9 and each one smells good enough to eat.


The 9 samples I received are:

Lazy Daze - A blend of freshly baked apples and cinammon.
Coffee Caramel Cream - Indulge in a wonderfully rich smelling candle
Witches Cauldron - Nothing wicked is brewing in our witches cauldron, just sugar cookies and bananas.
Amaretto - Indulge in this beautiful smelling candle, without the hangover in the morning.
Cinderella - A beautiful cinammon candle with the soft undertone of vanilla, this candle will warm your home without being overbearing.
Autumn Spice
Irish Cream - enjoy the smell of an irish cream coffee all year round with this beautiful candle.
Strawberry Cheesecake - Good enough to eat
Creamy Vanilla Fudge - This one was actually specially made for me on request so if you have any specific requests for your favourite scent just get in touch with Wicked Candles and Jeri will hopefully be able to get your special scent made for you.

All of them smell delicious, I just want to eat them.

Wicked Candles have a selection of scents for each season as well as specials and the candle of the month and Im particularly excited by the Christmas scents which include 'Santas Treats' which smells like cookies and 'Frosty the Snowman' which is a refreshing minty scent. If youre just gearing up for Autumn and Halloween Id definitely recommend the Witches Cauldron, although some of the other Autumn Scents sound great and the Candle of the month for November will be Toffee Apple.

This time of year Im very partial to Cinammon smells and they cater really well for that. I'll definitely be ordering Autumn Spice, Witches Cauldron and Lazy Daze. Strawberry Cheesecake and Cinderella will also be considered. The coffee collection for me was quite sweet smelling but perfect for coffee lovers. The Irish Cream smells exactly like Baileys and during Christmas my house will probably smell like that anyway without the help of a candle :p

It may also be worth noting that all of the candles are hand crafted using a blend of ecosoy wax for a longer burn time and theyre available in  tart form, small, medium, large and extra large jars and the coffee collection come in 7oz coffee glasses.

(OH MY GOD these samples are making me so hungry.) I cant wait to fill my new home with these candles :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the review hun, so glad you liked them :)

    ReplyDelete