Thursday 7 October 2010

Ciate Paint Pots

I got this gorgeous little nail varnish free with the November Issue of Marie Claire. The shade is Dangerous Affair 013 by ciate There are 2 shades available with the catalogue.


Now I very rarely wear nail varnish, especially not as an every day thing. But since discovering this nail varnish last week Ive worn it every day. Its a shade that seems to go with everything and Ive resisted the urge to pick at it or peel it off. And weirdly, it makes me feel a bit sexy.

It comes in a gorgeous little bottle which is curved and that makes it a bit easier to hold and the long handle helped me when applying the polish.

I was actually really impressed with this product. It went on easily, dried quickly and after a few coats is a gorgeous dark, seductive shade of red. it layers really well. I know some just get sticky and dont dry as quickly if you try to apply more that one coat but I currently have 3 coats of this on at the moment, it looks amazing and dried really quickly without any stickiness.

It definitely needed a few coats to get the desired shade. Heres how it looked after the first coat.
Its quite pinky red instead of the dark red in the bottle. However, the desired shade was achieved after 2-3 layers.
Ciate have a great range of paint pots and theyre currently on sale at asos  I will definitely be buying more. The Autumn/Winter shades look delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment